Hyojito Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the importance of personal information.
Accordingly, we have implemented the following measures.
1. Compliance with Applicable Laws and Regulations
When handling personal information, we comply with all laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company may collect personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) when you register on the site, request information, etc.. Personal information will be acquired only to the extent necessary and by proper and fair means.
3. Use of Personal Information
Personal information will be collected and used within the scope of our business.
1) Business related to employment, identity verification
2) Business involved in transactions, fulfillment of contract
3) Various inquiries, after-sales service support
4) Marketing data research and analysis, development of new services
4. Management and Protection of Personal Information
Your personal information will be strictly managed according to our management standards. We ensure it will not be lost, destroyed, tampered with, or leaked.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
As a general rule, we will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties except
1) when we have your consent
2) when the law requires it
6. Inquiry, Correction, Addition, and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
When you wish to inquire for or correct your personal information held by us, to add information or for its use to be halted, please contact us. We will respond quickly upon confirming that the request is from the owner of the information.
8. Contact Us
When you would like to make an inquiry with regard to the handling of your personal information, please contact us by using the following postal/e-mail addresses.
Nabita Meito Bldg.